Become A Co-Star Partner
Co-Star partner organizations support the EnviroStars Program by promoting the benefits of EnviroStars to businesses, clients, their members, and the public.
Meet the following criteria:
- Maintain a responsible environmental record.
- Do business and/or provide a service in participating EnviroStars Cooperative counties (for at least six months).
- Establish an ongoing plan for your participation as a Co-Star.
- Educate employees about the EnviroStars program and their role as Co-Star.
- Actively promote EnviroStars in standard and creative ways.
Agree to participate in at least four following options:
- Serve as a mentor to businesses interested in becoming EnviroStars.
- Sponsor a best management practice/environmental workshop.
- Speak about EnviroStars at a business group meeting (chambers, trade associations, rotaries, etc).
- Host an EnviroStars presentation in conjunction with the EnviroStars Cooperative.
- Put a promotional or editorial item in your newsletter.
- Place a promotional display in your building.
- Provide educational information at an employee event, fair or meeting.
- Create an announcement, insert or mailing about EnviroStars and distribute to customers or members of your organization.
- Provide financial resources, goods or services to the EnviroStars Cooperative.
- Implement other creative ideas with approval from the EnviroStars Cooperative.
To create a Co-Star partner agreement, contact Laurel Tomchick at 206-263-3063.